The high cost of executive recruiting, the cost of opportunity and loss due to high potential turnover, and the cost of a failed executive placement (estimated to be between 2 to 5 times the executive’s annual salary) all point to the importance of effective succession planning for retention and cost savings. Sager specializes in working with you to help develop the strategic steps needed to plan your company’s future in the most cost effective way.
Whether it is preparing someone to take over as the sole proprietor of a small business or a position of leadership in a corporation, business succession planning is essential to the long-term survival of a company. The process used with Sager also serves as a proactive internal recruiting tool for your organization. This is accomplished by not only predicting new leadership position needs and future leadership vacancy risks, but also by proactively identifying and developing successors with high potential for leadership advancement.
Sager Company partners with you to strategically plan the process to set your business on the right course for the future success of your business by:
- Facilitating a Group Succession Planning and Discussion Process
- Working with you to prepare an Executive Succession Plan for your Board
- Conducting individual succession planning interviews
- Identifying critical positions and talent pools for these positions
- Developing position competencies and development plans